RAW Wrestling RAW Wrestling

A Warning You Should Heed

I clicked a button that said 'fight' and the game restarted. So I gave up.

3:33am 3:33am

Get me once shame on you, Get me twice shame on me

I've seen it before. Watched it again. Fell for it hook line and sinker...for the second time. *sighs* Amazing stuff.

Castle III part A Castle III part A

I dig it.

I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed this. The story was intruiging, the sound was keen, the scenes were creatively edited together, the animation was simpistic in design and yet extremely detailed. Very well done. The only issue I had was with the voices. They were good, but they could have been better. I wish I could have helped out by auditioning! All in all though, the hard work put into the project really showed.

Get-lost responds:

Thanks, check your PM's :)

Primal War Primal War

I dig it.

Way better animation than I can pull off at this point, so I have to commend you on that. Very well done. I don't particularly like the music, however it wasn't the worst it could have been. I'm a huge fan of Beast Wars, and this sorta gave me that same vibe. So kudos on that. Try making this into a series, with a storyline, keener music, and reference to this first battle, and you got me hooked.

Beast Wars Smoothie Beast Wars Smoothie

Well that's just Prime....

Are your logic circuits damaged? That was so not Ultra Gear. That was some burnt, trashy, slag.

Ghostbusters: Episode 3 Ghostbusters: Episode 3

Very, Very Keen

I must say I am impressed. As someone who has struggled with flash for while, I can appreciate all the hardwork and such that goes into an episode of this caliber. All in all, very well rounded. Hilarious, yet it made me think. :-p Kudos to another job very well done.

Ghostbusters: Episode 1 Ghostbusters: Episode 1

The main course and appetizer, all in one!

Finally, after the painful wait, the hunger of many Ghostbuster fans have been satisfied. Kick ass animation, wonderful sound, great voice acting, and a balanced dose of comedy, makes for a well rounded, high quality flash. But this is certainly only an appetizer, hinting of what greatness is to come, and leaving fans wanting more. Very nice.

Ghostbusters: TAS Intro Ghostbusters: TAS Intro

Fantastic.

This keeps on looking better and better. I was excited when I first heard about these flashes, and I am getting more and more excited with every little tidbit that is released.

Great animation and style, good music, I can't wait to hear them voices! ^_^

I also liked the "Zelda Coming Soon" poster behind Winston...hehe.

Keep up the awesome work, front page worthy indeed! ^_^

Ghostbusters - Job no. 56 Ghostbusters - Job no. 56

Humpleberrytaculicious!

Brilliant Sir Brad. Very well done! I have nothing bad to say about this wonderful little cartoon. ^_^

Pretty and fluid animation, nice sound effects, classy presentation, and a good hilarity factor combine to make this a very solid cartoon. Oh, and I can't forget the Voice Actors. They were all phenomenal! ^_^ Especially that Winston....man he has a sexy voice! :-p

Anywho, all in all, it earns a superb stamp of approval from yours truly. I can't wait to see the sequels! They will surely be very awesome!